What would we do without WordPress? WordPress makes it possible for anyone at any skill and financial level to put together a really nice blog or website in a few hours.
But it takes a lot of time to do the daily and weekly maintenance you need to keep your blog running smoothly and safely.
So today, I decided to share a service that takes care of all your maintenance and offers support on all levels, WP Radius.
WP Radius will pretty much take care of any issue you have with your blog, from security scans, to backing up your blog on a regular basis automatically, to keeping all your plugins safe and upgraded and much more.
Before I go to far, Let’s jump into the WP Radius Review now.
Things I Really Like About WP Radius
I have started to really enjoy working with smaller companies, 1-10 person team. I find I get better support when I need it. WP Radius is a small team run by Todd and Brandon.
All About The Service
WP Radius is about being small and staying small, when you call them you will speak to THEM, a in house team member, NOT a call tech in say India that may or may not speak English well or understand how to help.
Keep My Clients Happy Long term
I like that now when I build a website for a client I don’t have to offer support since for me, the time to revenue isn’t worth it. Now I can build the site for them, make sure they are fully happy, then hand them off to WP Radius and they will handle all the upkeep for my client.
The automatically run speed scan and plugin scans t6o make sure your site is running as fast as it can and that all your plugins are safe and working correctly.
Dedicated Account Manager
I really like this, you will have ONE person that manages your account. Whenever you call in with a question or issue, you will be talking to the same person you have always talked to, making it much easier to get the help you need since that manager knows your site and has worked on your site before.
WP Radius Features I Like
1. Unlimited Site Jobs: Request unlimited WordPress jobs each month. From adding content, to installing plugins, to changing CSS & HTML. Any time you need changes made to your site, we’ll do them for you.
2. Unlimited Email Support: Our WordPress experts are waiting to answer your questions. We can help you find the right plugin, learn how to use WordPress, and more.
3. WordPress Core & Plugin Updates: No more site crashes because of a WordPress core or plugin update. We do all your updates for you and make sure your site continues working after.
4. Secure Cloud Backups: Just in case anything should ever go wrong, we make daily backups of your site to a secure server.
24/7 Active Security Monitoring: To prevent hackers and malware from gaining access, we protect and monitor your website around the clock.
5. Proactive Up time Monitoring: No more guessing if your site is online. If your site should go down, we’ll know about it right away and work to bring it back online.
6. Phone Support: Any time you have questions or need work done on your site, you can call us and speak with a live WordPress expert.
The Wrap Up
WP Radius offers up 4 plans to choose from that will fit any blogger or business no matter what level they are at, prices from $37 to $97 for monthly maintenance and support.
If you have had a WordPress blog long enough you know how much “upkeep” it takes to keep your blog updated and running correctly. Having a service that will then do all that for you will free you up to spend more time growing your or blog and business.
Knowing that, you will start to see the value in the service WP Radius is offering.
Full Disclosure: WP Radius paid me to write a review for their service. But before I said yes, I told them I would need to use the service for a few week before I made a decision on writing the review. This review came from me personally using the site and seeing how well it works. If they sucked, this review would not of happened, money or not.