How To Make Money Blogging
Blogging is very popular because it’s fun and it is also an excellent way to make money online. Many people have a blog, but are not making money online with it like they could.
Top 4 ways to make money blogging today with a little bit of creativity and effort.
1. Start your blog around something you have a passion for. This is important because you will be more likely to stick with it until you start making money online with it. Plus your blog will be more entertaining and offer useful information.
The more fun you have writing, the more fun your readers will have reading. Also it will be A LOT easier to getting up and working on it every day.
2. Create blogs that are lively and offer excitement. Today there are many blog themes available that make it very easy for the average blogger to do. These themes make it possible for you to add things to your blog such as graphics, video, audio, comments and other things to make it more interactive.
With Word Press plugins, you can make your blog do and act anyway you want, but don’t go crazy ? no more then 10-15 or your site will be very slow. These are all part of displaying a professional and unique blog which will allow you to make more money.
3. You can make money online with your blog in many ways.
a. Add affiliate products directly to the text of your blog articles. This makes it easy for your visitor to click on these and purchase products from you.
b. Add affiliate products to your sidebar in the form of 125X125 banners.
c. Sell advertising on your site once you begin to receive a good amount of traffic.
d. Add Google Adsense to your site, and make money each time someone click’s the ad. Note: if you don’t want competing businesses advertising on your site then be careful with adsense since you are limited to who can advertise.
e. Once you are generating meaningful traffic, you can then sell traffic to other businesses.
4. Also if you want to make money online with your blog, you will need to build your RSS subscriber feed list as large as possible. Make it easy for people to subscribe either through your feed or by email.
Have it as close to top of your site as you can, so it is easy to see, you can also use a pop up sign in form to grab visitors attention, but don’t get to annoying with it.
The larger your list becomes the more money you can make blogging. This allows you to easily keep in touch with all of your subscribers every time you make an update to your blog.
This is a great way to get existing readers to come back to your blog each time you add a new post, and if they are in a buying mood, possibly buy one of your products.
There are other things you can do to make money online blogging.
Today, these are four of the top ways to make money blogging that professional bloggers do Every Day!
With a little bit of effort, persistents, and luck, you can join them and make as much money as you want as well.
To Your Online Success
- Secret Blogging System That Makes Me Money On Autopilot
- How To Make Money Fast Online
- How A Beginner Affiliate Marketer Makes Money Online